Menu
Jim841
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Outside box

Hi, 

I've recently noticed that the front cover of my brown connection box outside is missing. How do I go about reporting this, is there any risks in wiring getting damaged. I have paving work that will be getting done on a few days so want to avoid any issues.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
theinternetguy
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Outside box

Hi @Jim841 

It is possible to buy spare covers on places such as Amazon. However there are many different versions depending on when it was installed. 

Best way to solve this would be to contact Virgin Media and see what they say an engineer may come around and check it and make sure it isn’t damaged and sort it or they may send you a cover. Not too sure as I haven’t been in this situation before. 

Hope this helps 😊

0 Kudos
Jim841
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the info guys this has now been sorted after waiting nearly an hr to get through to virgin on the phone. 

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jim841. Thanks for posting and sorry for the delayed response.

When you say it has been sorted do you mean that you've got an appointment or that a crew has already attended?

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Jim841
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

I mean the box has been covered as of today. I'm just waiting on another issue now that is on hand, hopefully I'll hear neck from them within the 72hrs as promised. 

Regards 

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That's great.  If you do need assistance, please reach out on here and we'll be only too happy to help.

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos