Menu
jon200
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Outside box cover

Hi, my outside box cover keep coming off and exposing the wiring. It is incredibly flimsey.

Can someone advise how to stop this happening?

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outside box cover

Hi @jon200

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the delayed reply and also the Omni box cover issue.

I've booked in a technician visit for you for the first available date. 

You can see more here and also track the technician and/or re-schedule if not a good slot.

Let us know how the visit goes

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
jon200
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for making the appointment which was for today. Unfortunately the engineer failed to turn up.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @jon200

From looking at your account I can see that we are still within the timeslot given. There are also notes on the account to advise the account holder was attempted to be called today around 4pm to advise of a possible delay with the visit.

Our technicians are out and about until around 7pm so if no sign by then, please do pop back and let us know and we can take a closer look and reschedule if needed. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jon200
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

No attempt has been made to contact me, and the online status still says between 1-6. Please ask the engineer to phone me on my mobile to provide an ETA. If he doesn't arrive today I fully expect him to be here first thing tomorrow. 

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can you let me know if this was completed? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos