cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outside box cover missing

Ricam
Joining in

Hi i own a flat which was previously rented out. The outside cable cover is missing. As the property is empty and the tenants are long gone  is there anyway of getting a plastic cover attached? 

94 REPLIES 94

Would it be possible to do the same for me too please? I’m struggling to get anyone to help me with this same issue. Thank you. 

hi catmag, thanks for posting and welcome  to our community.  I will send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the screen.

Regards

Lee_R

ACH995
Joining in

My box is damaged aswell, is there any way I could get a new one sent out?

Hi ACH995,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry that the omni box is broken, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ricam,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry your brown box on your wall is broken, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi,

Moved in to our house last year and just noticed our outside box is also missing.

Could this please be replaced? 

Thanks, Sam

Hi Samjee90,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry the box on your property is damaged, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi, 

I am also missing a cover for my exterior wall box, please can you help me with this?

Thank you 

Hi ljw37,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I'll be happy to assist with this. I'll send you a PM now.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks for joining me on PM ljw37,

Just to update the thread, the engineer visit was booked in for the omni box cover 🙂

Let us know how the visit goes or if you have any further issues.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill