Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 11 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outbound team.Package not started! Why?

Thanks will await and follow up with this escalation.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 12 of 20
Flag for a moderator

I can't see that you have posted in the appropriate forum yet, so wonder to what escalation process you refer?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 13 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Really? All that for £40 a month. No chance.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi meraip,

Thank you for your post, I am sorry you feel this way. I can help you look into this for you if you would like? As our community have explained you will not be messaged by Richard or a senior manager.

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 15 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I have decided that I will leave after 13+ yrs. The last 3yrs verbal contracts were in dispute just like this year because of the incompetence of your staff. You have recordings of conversations. I have given names and times of all concerned. Customer relations have said they cannot honour the deal this time as I have had better deals before too!! Wrongly advised to apply as a new customer yday according to customer relations Yday according to customer relations who contacted today. They said 1  customer per household. I am the only one so wth pardon my language. CRelations said that they would have offered deals at the point of dispute. Which they have not!

VM should be trying to get this all right first time especially at this anxious time for their valued customers.

I am physically drained due to time and effort put into this. I have vulnerable family. Family working from home who need broadband and a family member on a ventilator yesterday.

I am very upset and disappointed but need to devote time there. I am willing to give you my details however I do not know what you will be able to do under the circumstances explained above.  I do not know how to PM or DM for you to look into this.

I do not need a debate at this time just need to sort. That's it. A verbal contract and follow up should be treated as such to completion. Even if I was offered a deal equal or slightly above as a loyal customer, I would consider it. Explaining the same things and going in circles at this time and making you feel inadequate and "liar" despite having my records for the past 13+ yrs is not classed as a valued or loyal customer/ person.

Everyone has different circumstances so listen and be kind and look for a way forward for each individual.

Let me have your PM or DM and how?

With kind regards and love

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply, I can look into this for you and I will send you a PM, just keep an eye out for the purple envelope

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 17 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Thanks done Zoie P

Hopefully we can get a positive outcome. Call me if you need to.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 18 of 20
Flag for a moderator

A very BIG THANK YOU to Zoie P into looking into my case. You were very thoughtful and hard working to resolve my case along with the Twitter team looking at it the human way rather than passing me from pillar to post as others involved in my case without judging and looking at facts.

You are an asset to the Virgin Community team and I hope the management take note. 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 19 of 20
Flag for a moderator

@ Ernie C You were not at all helpful and judgemental. When I provided the same evidence it was all sorted. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 20 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi meraip,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am glad this has now been resolved, I have sent your feedback for Zoie to her manager.

Kind regards

Paul.