Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Outbound team.Package not started! Why?

Hello

Yesterday 14/5/2020 at around  2.15pm I had a call from Gayle in N. Ireland from the VM loyalty/outbound team and we agreed a verbal contract of 350 Broadband, Maxit TV, Weekend phone and 5gb SIM with £75 Credit Special.offer online and £110 loyalty discount with a TV box and new superhub 4 to be sent to me for self install for £40pm.

Today, the written contract or the package was not started or implemented. I called and messaged as well as trying to contact Gayle and leaving a message all to no avail. I have spent all day doing this. This is the fourth year in a row despite reassurances that all will be fine I am in the same position and made to feel like a liar. You have my records of over 13 years to check to be sent round and round.

I would.like a.Senior Manager or Richard Branson to contact me urgently as I have previously written on how loyal customers are treated as above and the you have to jump hoops, ask to listen to recordings to apply the verbal contract to resolve the problem.

Can a Senior Manager or Richard Branson/office contact me urgently and apply my package as agreed and compensate for the loss of service agreed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outbound team.Package not started! Why?

Oh yes, Richard Branson has nothing better to do than to call you personally to discuss your retention deal... 😂

I work for Virgin Media and my posts are my own opinions
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 20
Flag for a moderator

I would.like a.Senior Manager or "Richard Branson"

you joking right. What world to you live in. HAHA

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 20
Flag for a moderator

What the two previous posters neglected to say was that, other than pocketing a licence fee for the use of the Virgin brand, Branson has no influence over the operations of Virgin Media, or their holding company Liberty Global.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Some positive help would be great!!

I am sure if you are going through this problem on a regular basis with an agreement and despite reassurances you would feel the same way! I have written to Richard Branson's office and customer relations from his office do investigate and contact directly.

I am looking for escalation up the chain to resolve this and the verbal contract to start as agreed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 20
Flag for a moderator

so why do you think Richard B has anything to do with this. He doesn't;'t own, run or have anything to do with virgin media. Virgin media is owned by liberty global is USA compnay

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 20
Flag for a moderator

I think we are being distracted with a debate rather than constructively resolving my problem.

Just someone from VM management who can resolve contact me please.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Perhaps due to posting in the community natter, general chat area.

Specific account enquiries should be raised in the appropriate Manage Account forum.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/bd-p/ManageAccountCable

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 20
Flag for a moderator

vm "staff" will reply.But not anyone from management.

If you need to make a complaint the process is here
https://www.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virginmedia/dotcom/images/shop/downloads/J3085_Code_of_Pract...

Highlighted
Super solver
Message 10 of 20
Flag for a moderator

even if branson did own virgin he certainly wouldn't be dealing with customers about routine complaints dealt with by customer advisors every day.