Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Out of contract, want to reduce cost

My contract has ended so has my discount I'd been recieving.

I have tried phoning but a recorded message states calls are taking up to an hour to answer.

Is there a way I can resolve this online?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Out of contract, want to reduce cost

Hi Kidunne,

Unfortunately you need to contact VM directly as the Forum Team don't have access to enable them to change your package.

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I'll try that.

My worry is that they won't sort it out before the money is taken out of my account.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

you can ring as said and deals change on a daily basis but from recent posts retentions dont have much to offer

the best - possibly risky way is to give 30 days notice that usually gets outbound to ring - they have access to the best deals - its not guaranteed that they will [thats the risk] but they usually do - its a one tome offer - take it or leave it - it will be noted on you account - not sure why as other VM staff will not be able to re offer it if you refuse or leave it to think out it

Tony
0 Kudos