cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering a Virgin Pod

lachlandundee
Joining in

Hi there

we have tried resetting our account password many times, and never seem to receive an email coming back. We need to do this, as we cannot access our account, and also need to order a Virgin Pod to cover the internet black spot in our house. Have tried to talk to agents with no help. Can somebody help? 
thanks

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @lachlandundee 

The mesh wifi  pods now come with a speed guarantee . See the following page for details, including  how to order online via My Virgin Media or through the Connect app

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max 

You can also call the direct number 0800 064 3850 to order a pod (they will only send out one at a time, and there must be an interval of at least one week before a second order will be accepted)

They are free if you are on the Gig1 package, or Ultimate Oomph, or on a Volt bundle, however if you are on any other package then they £8  a month.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi lachlandundee, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your online account and ordering a Pod pack, we would be happy to help. 

Please check the purple envelope on the top right of this page for a message from us and we will be able to assist you further from there. 

Thank you, 

Nat