cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered 2 boxes with separate emails, one needs cancelling.

Georgem201
Joining in

I have recently moved into a new house and have been tasked with setting up the wifi. I am a student and around a week ago ordered a wifi box with my student email, however i later found out this email had a typo in it. I have no access to this invalid email and therefore did not receive any confirmation or welcome email. I tried to speak to customer service yesterday which was insufferable and useless, as you can’t speak to people on the phone without an account number (which i don’t have access to, it does not appear at the top of the contract i was sent either). When i did finally get through to a person on the live chat they said that they couldn’t find my account (because one hasn’t been created because I haven’t had a welcome email). I tried to cancel the order to which they said there was no order placed, so I made a new order for the same deal with my correct email address (yesterday). I have access to these new emails although still have not received a welcome email or account number (i did receive a confirmation of order though). 

Today, i have received a notification that my box will be delivered, ( i assume this is my old order with wrong email). I cannot be charged twice and don’t want the other box to arrive, can somebody please cancel the order for me before it arrives? I will also need to update the email assigned with the original order so I am able to access the details and sign into my Virgin. Please help I am broken by this 

1 REPLY 1

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Gerogem201, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this. Also a warm welcome to the community.

I am going to send you a PM so we can take a look, please look out for my message in your inbox. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?