Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Order not showing up.

Is there any reason as to why an order I placed for a broadband upgrade on Friday at 10am via your upgrades and offers section on the website has still not shown up on order tracking. I have a confirmation email saying you would email me shortly but nothing else has been sent. I did try and ask over live chat however I was just bothered with other offers I did not want and no explanation was given, I can see that the offer I originally ordered still shows up in my upgrades and offers section. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order not showing up.

Hi moodiealex,

It usually takes around 48 hours for upgrades made online to be actioned as they need to be manually updated by staff. 

This may have been delayed due it being a weekend, but will probably be reflected in your MVM by the end of today.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No problem thank you for your quick reply it is greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey @moodiealex,

I have looked into your account and cannot see any orders have been added to our system.

Unfortunately we cannot help any further from here to get this added to the system, please could you get in touch with the team on 0345 454 1111 or via text on 0753 305 1809

and the team will be able to look into this further, please be aware that the text messaging service isn't an instant response and it can take up to 24 hours to get a response.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

thank you for the response and the clarification that the order did not go through i do not have the time to wait for someone to answer the phone considering that we have covid restrictions on call centres etc making it difficult to get through atm as i would prefer to do these things online but if your online service is bugged/not working then I will just leave it i guess.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

If you could send a text on to us on 0753 305 1809, the team will be able to look into this and let you get on with your day without having to wait on hold.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

will give it a try and see if they can help thank you for your time.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

You're very welcome @moodiealex and I hope that you can get this sorted very soon.

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos