cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order for Kit?

GaryXIV
Joining in

Got an email saying my order will be arriving on Monday, but I haven’t ordered anything! No phone number on the website to speak to someone about this (extremely poor customer service) and the order will be arriving on Monday but I am on holiday so no one will be in. But there is no phone number on the website to tell anyone this! … 😡

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Common explanations for this are either an admin/typo error with the order or a scam attempt of some kind.

Does the email describe anything about what the order is for (VM broadband, VM/O2 mobile)?

You may not get a reply in this 'Community Natter' forum as the VM forum team don't regularly reply here.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

GaryXIV
Joining in

…or find out what this order is!

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Common explanations for this are either an admin/typo error with the order or a scam attempt of some kind.

Does the email describe anything about what the order is for (VM broadband, VM/O2 mobile)?

You may not get a reply in this 'Community Natter' forum as the VM forum team don't regularly reply here.

GaryXIV
Joining in

Thanks Goslow. It was a text from Virgin Media but no explanation of what the order was. It could be a scam. But no phone number on the website so I can’t ring them! … ☹️

Hey GaryXIV, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear this, I am going to send you a PM now so we can take a look at this.

Please look out for my PM. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?