Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Order being delivered Friday - what is on the order?

Hello, I am hoping someone can help me.

i have been trying to sort out a package on my account and waiting for a call back from the team to agree the package.

However today I got a notification that an order is arriving on the 10th July Friday and that I have a new phone number. If I track order it gives no details of what the package ordered is and as I have not finalised the package with the team I am at a loss to understand or see what is being delivered.

Can anyone check the order on Virgin side and advise please?
This is quite urgent due to them giving me 48 hours notice of an install.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Order being delivered Friday - what is on the order?

Good Afternoon Willeon,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see of the confusion that an install order has created. Are you aware if a SIM card has been added to your account, for free of charge? This will be issued if you've signed up to be an Oomph customer

Kindest regards,

David

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the reply David.

Actually this morning I was emailed a new contract which listed everything that was ordered and it was what was originally discussed and agreed so I am happy with this. The number was actually a landline number as it is the first time the line is being set up.

However I have had nothing on the mobile side of things and I do have another account with a similar package that did have the mobile information come through quickly so not sure if this will come in due course or not.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response

Does the contract state anything regarding a mobile SIM card being added?

However I have had nothing on the mobile side of things and I do have another account with a similar package that did have the mobile information come through quickly so not sure if this will come in due course or not.

I'm a little confused by your response, do you have multiple Media subscriptions with Virgin Media? or is your other account you're referring to, your mobile account?

Kindest regards

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the confusion

I have two property accounts both in my name and both now with the same package (one is for my parents property). Both include the free sim deal.

The other one was processed without issue (that is why I did not mention it originally) and I received a sim and mobile number as part of this.

The account I am referring to in this conversation has been more problematic but ultimately is the same deal and this morning it was confirmed and stated it included the free sim but as yet I have seen no mobile sim or number being issued.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for coming back to me 

It sounds likely that the SIM is what's on it's way to you and will itemise the phone number when it comes to you on tomorrow

If you don't receive this tomorrow, do please come back to us and we'll seek to have a closer look into this for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos