Menu
luk34dd0
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Open Order on Account - Shouldn't be There - Complete

I had an issue on my account when I first joined Virgin Media - there was an open order on my account that had been completed.  I was told this was for external works which they may have been but because it was there, I couldn't look at upgrades and when speaking to anyone about possibly upgrading my broadband, I was told no, because there's an open order on the account.

This old open order disappeared when I joined the Pod Trial.  Unfortunately, it's been replaced by another open order (for the Pod Trial).  I've received the Pod so the order should now be closed I would have thought?

I've tried speaking to people on chat and called the 0800 953 9500 number, but no one has been of any help.  The chat people tell me I need to activate the Pod, the people on the activation line (which has taken around 1 hour to get through to each time) has told me that this is incorrect and only routers and 360 boxes need activating with them.

Since joining VM, it's almost become another job to try to resolve simple questions.  I don't think a day has gone by in the past month or two that I've not been researching issues or trying to reach out to VM staff for help.

All I'd like is the order to be marked complete and the ability to ask how much it would cost to upgrade my broadband and/or VM package.

0 Kudos
luk34dd0
Dialled in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Open Order on Account - Shouldn't be There - Complete

I finally spoke to someone that seemed to be able to look at upgrades! Unfortunately, the prices of the upgrades weren't worth it to me.

Wow, hours and hours of my life wasted!
0 Kudos