cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops something went wrong

cathyelisabeth
Joining in

I've been having this issue for nearly a year now. 

My phone has been set up with parental control turned on (despite the fact its my own account and im 23 years old) and I havent been able to change is as I cant log into my account.

On the inital sign in page (either on a browser or via the my virgin media app) i can get through occasionally (it sometimes tells me that my email address isnt recongised randomly) but then when i am logged in i cant access anything beyond my personal details. 

There is then a second signin button in the top right of the page (despite me already logged in) which if i select and then attempt to log into my virgin mobile account it comes up with an error message that says "Oops something went wrong" and also shows the web address as my basket (???)

it also comes to this page if i try navigate to any other parts of my account after the intial log in beyond my personal details 

it also wont let me edit my home address from this page but i have managed tochange my password.

As i have said I've had this issue now for as long as I can remember and i cantseem to change anything on my account 

ive logged in on different browers, cleared my cache, changed my password,  turned off ad blockers/pop up blockers, and used incognito mode.....none have worked.

attempted to use your live chat via the website and it only links me back to the intitial sign in page and i start the loop again. 

tried to reregister my mobile account as i thought that might be the issue but the link leeds to an error message suggesting the page doesnt exist anymore.

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi cathyelisabeth, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're unable to sign into your online mobile account.  I would love to take a closer look on your behalf and have this resolved for you.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee