Menu
Highlighted
drongoid
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Oops! Something went wrong

When I log in to my account and follow links to my upgrades and offers I get the "Oops! Something went wrong" and a message to the effect that Virgin are unable to alter my package online. This also includes the free upgrade of my ancient Super Hub 2 to a shiny new Superhub 3 which sends me to the same "Oops..." message. It does tell me if I call they'll be happy to help. How can I get this problem fixed as I would much rather review my offers and upgrades online (including my free router upgrade) rather than wasting hours trying to get through on the telephone.

Coupled with the fact that the nifty little broadband test from the status page doesn't work (this part of the website isn't working but will be back soon-honest) then quite a bit of online service information is not available to me. Is there someone reputable I can contact to report problems with the website?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Oops! Something went wrong

Hi drongoid,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I'd like to help get this sorted. I'll need to do so via PM so we can firstly order the new hub, and then look into the online account.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
rohellec
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I have the same issue when trying to see upgrades and offers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning rohellec,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been hit with the error message on your self-care account.

Can you please try opening up the self-care account on a different browser to see if you can view this page? Can you also clear the cache on the browsers that you use to see if this will also allow you to process this request?

I'd also be keen to know if you're currently out of contract or not? You may actually get this so called error message in lieu of there actually not being any offers available due to being locked into a contract

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos