cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online upgrade failed

RyqnT
Tuning in

Hello, I can see there was a similar post regarding this issue and hoping someone can help. 

I upgraded online and received all the documents via email however it seems to be stuck on the website saying order in progress. 

I can see on the other post that it's due to me not accepting the pre-contract agreement but I have no link to say yes to this. Webchat and phone have not been able to see the upgrade but I have seen another VM staff member has resolved this recently. Please help??

6 REPLIES 6

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @RyqnT thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

If the pre-contract agreement hasn't been accepted (we appreciate this may be if you've not received this), then sadly all agents can do is look to see if the offer remains - if it doesn't they will do their best to get as close to the deal as they can for you.

As this is a package change, we'd advise please calling us again on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and the team can resolve this further for you where applicable.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi @Tom_W1

I have received the emails however there is no link to accept the agreement. I can see back in April Reece was able to resolve this for someone else?

Hi @Tom_W1

I have received the emails however there is no link to accept the agreement. I can see back in April Reece was able to resolve this for someone else?

Hi @RyqnT thanks for your reply here.

We do appreciate this is frustrating, but sadly we no longer assist with package changes over here in the Community - we would advise please giving us a call and we can explore the best possible packages available for you.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Tom,

I have called. None can see the upgrade as I can't accept the pre-contract! I have also now been on hold with your webchat for 2 hours yesterday and already an hour this morning. Noone can help.

Hi @RyqnT thanks for your reply here.

If you are on hold, please kindly wait for the agents to respond accordingly. 

As previously mentioned, the offer may not be live anymore sadly which is why the team are unable to process this for you - offers are subject to availability and do regularly change.

Once you are through to the team, they will be able to assist further.

Many thanks

Tom_W