Menu
LW1972
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Online account

Existing customer but would like a better deal. Trying to do this online but cannot create an online account, it keeps bouncing me out saying there is a problem. It's possible my area code is wrong. Can someone provide area code for BT6 in Northern Ireland?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Online account

I can't help with the area code, but the best way (IMO) of comparing current prices is to use the build a bundle site to compare standard pricing for whatever combination of services you want. Ignore the new customer prices, you're not one - but it'll give you an idea as to current pricing.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Online account

Hi LW1972, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I can confirm your area code is: 26. 

In terms of getting a better deal or discount, we'll always try to see if there are any new discounts or promotional offers you can benefit from as an existing customer on your current services but sometimes, to get the cheaper deal, it would mean changing part of your package or downgrading part of it to make the price lower. 

Speak to the team on 0345 454 1111 option 1, 4 then 4 again so the team can take you through your options. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos