Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Online account woes

Hi, 

I cannot log in to my online account even though I’ve just spoken to someone who advised they had fixed the problem. 
I have resorted to try to create an account however it says I have one already set up but it quotes an email address which I don’t recognise as it’s so old. It won’t let me reset the password as it brings me back an error to say it doesn’t recognise my latest bill information. 
I’m going round in circles. 
Any support would be appreciated to avoid the long wait to speak to someone again. 
TIA

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Online account woes

Hi Leawhy, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your online account looked into, I am sorry you're having trouble with this and that you've had little help from our other teams. 

Can I just ask if this is for your Mobile or Media account please? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

Thank you for coming back to me, it’s for my media account. 

regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Leawhy, thanks for the reply, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the online account, can you confirm if the email address which you have been using has ever been used on a Media account in the past as this could be causing the issue. Can you confirm if you have been able to register with an alternative email address? Please let us know if you are still having issues with this? ^CW

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

I don’t believe I have ever been able to get an online account working therefore never actively used the email address which the online account is expecting me to use. To give some context it’s an ntlworld email address, so beyond prehistoric. 
I have not been able to set up my online account with my correct email address or get any help to remove the rogue dinosaur email address. Hopefully this is something you can do?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Leawhy, thanks for the message. I am sorry to hear that you are still having issues with this and will send you a private message to look in to this further for you. Chris

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris, 

it seems to be fixed! 

thank you. 

One question not regarding the online account....how do I track my booster order? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Leawhy

Great to hear all fixed 🙂

These should be in your 'orders' section of the online account

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

There’s nothing showing in my orders. I was told the booster should arrive with my new tv box but it didn’t. 

please can you advise? 

thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry to hear this, we can certainly get this looked at for you, I will pop you over a private message asking for some details just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos