cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online account after switching houses

BBQChicken
Joining in

Hey all, hopefully Virgin Media team will see this or someone who knows what to do.

So I've moved houses and my old contract got stopped and I got new details and everything however when I login my old house bills are shown. I tried making a new account even on a different email account but it links to the current one (I've had it transferred by livechat) and the new contract came to my normal email but old details are shown when I login to VM account. 

Livechat for hours nothing... Called and still waiting... So if someone sees this, please help 🙂

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @BBQChicken,

Welcome to the Community Forums thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your MY VM account.

With this you can only have one account flagged per email, this means for the app if you have used your email it is tied to that account, you can register with us directly with the same email but all this provides is the contact information from the account. We can request for the My VM account to merge over and join the 2 together for you, that is likely what my colleagues would have tried but this can take up to 24 hours to process so depending on when you did the chat this could still be processing, if you would like I can look into this further with you just let me know.

Joe

Hey,

Yes please, this was around a week ago as I've moved houses and would like to access my billing area and the settings area.

Thank you

Hey @BBQChicken,

Thanks for getting back to me, i'll send you a private message momentarily, you can access this via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe