Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Online Upgrade

Hi. I upgraded my services today online through My Virgin Media Account (Wireless speed & TV Package upgrade) and thought my upgrade would be done within a couple of hours or so. It’s been a few hours now and no upgrade has been applied yet. How long does this normally take as the email confirmation you send confirming the upgrade gives no indication of this. I have turned my TV off by the switch etc to reboot it but still not upgraded and when I login to my Virgin Media Account it is still showing my previous package. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Online Upgrade

Hi Prehistoric30,

If you upgrade over the phone it's usually immediate. Any other method usually takes 48 hours as it needs to be manually input by staff.

At the moment there's a backlog for the manual adjustments.

Once it does go through you can manually force an update by using your remote control and pressing HOME >   Help & Settings > Help > Virgin T>

Go up to the top of the screen then TV Care and press OK >  Missing Channels.? > Refresh my channels list

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos