Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Online Upgrade Not Being Processed

Good Morning All,

I placed an order upgrade online on Wednesday evening, Had the confirmation email instantly, Just logged on check my account and nothing is showing up in the recently placed order section, I opted for the delivery say for self install of this coming Monday 2nd November.

I managed to get an online chat last night with a user called Menna, First they confirmed that no order is showing in my account, Second they said they could add the upgrade from their end but would not match the price i am being quoted in my upgrade section on my account, Then they said for me to put the order through again online which i did.  

Still nothing showing in my order section on account.

Not sure is anyone can help please?

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Online Upgrade Not Being Processed

Hi Chris,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums, I'm sorry to hear you've been left in the dark with your recent online upgrade order.

Usually, if an upgrade order that requires for new equipment to be sent out, the order won't take affect on your account until you have plugged in and activated the new equipment. You mentioned that your self install kit was estimated to arrive yesterday, can you please let me know if the account changes went through after setting up your equipment?

Can you also please tell me what changes you made to your package with this upgrade?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Same here,

I have had to put through a total of 4 orders ref:  WS7265641 31/10/2020, WS7273255 04/11/2020, WS7275466 05/11/2020 and WS7277950 06/11/2020 all of which I received order summaries for and all of which stated the package for 200mb broadband, Mix TV and Talk Weekends at £44.00 per month. Each time I waited 24hrs to see if they were in my outstanding orders and were not. I then ring customer service wait ages and when I eventually get through, each time they do not see the order and tell me to do it again via online as they cannot do that package at £44.00. Minimum they can do it is £54.00!! "Must be an online loyalty offer which we cannot match" I was told.  Sunday it still showed it at £44.00, but yesterday when I checked to see the status my order from 6th Nov, it was still not showing and that the same package is now £53.00 per month!! I have received delivery dates or collect from store of 4th Nov, 6th Nov, 9th Nov & 10th Nov. None of which have happened and can guarantee that today's will not happen as have not received any emails telling me that it is ready to collect.

Virgin, when are you going to sort this mess out?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi angelosanzone

Thanks so much for flagging this. 

I'll PM you so I can assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos