Menu
janice_sullivan
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Online Chat

I am as i type here having issues with trying to sort out my account with the online chat.  Firstly the agent was stalling me with verification, then not answering back and I have been answering identification questions for about 2 hours, whilst they verified my details etc and saying that my password was wrong - even though it wasn't wrong I complied and it is now changed :(.  That took 1/2 hour for them to process.  I asked my questions again, then he was accessing my account, then going away for minutes etc, coming back asking more questions - at present I have now been connected to the chat for nearly 3 hours, the agent said they had some connection problems and that they were transferring to their manager. The last message was to say sorry for the delay.  I have sent further messages for last hour, which have been read but not replied to.  The last of these messages the agent has now not read.  I have copied and pasted onto a word document the chat as there is no transcript email possible.  What else can I do - it is a bit ridiculous the amount of waiting time.

0 Kudos
longwayround
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Online Chat

I feel your pain. I have been waiting 20 hours!

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi janice_sullivan,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about what happened with the chat. 

What is it you need to speak with the team concerning this?

^Martin

0 Kudos
janice_sullivan
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply.  I want to cancel a channel, cancel a box rental that I'm not using and talk about my high cost account.  I thought I was doing the right thing by not phoning but the issue with the chat has happened twice now and the cost of the channel is so expensive.  £169 a month I am paying for these services and it's having a huge impact on my life as my husband isn't working now.  It's crazy that I'm going into debt because Virgin doesn't care about me, loyalty means nothing these days.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming, we can't put through package changes over the forum but you can do so by contacting on 150/0345 454 1111 options 1, 4 then 4.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos