cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ongoing Billing Issues

Wongle
Tuning in

Hi

Can someone help me please. This is really getting ridiculous now. My bills have been wrong every since I notified that I would like to have my broadband terminated at the end of contract. After the initial contact the operator assured me it would be terminated after the promotion period. Then I got £7.50 late charges added to my bill even though my payments were on time every month. Contacting VM again and again was assured the bill would be corrected and I wouldn't be charged any extra. Then starting having issues with my router, the operator had responded quickly in sending one out. Turned out old one was intermittently working on off so one switched over to the new hub it seems to working ok now but thought things would be OK now until the end of the contract. Boy was I wrong! I've just received a new bill for £99.30! Can someone help with this please. I've wasted enough time and it's really stressing me out now. It really shouldn't be this hard to get help and have someone help sort this issue out. Every time an operator tells me it's fixed its not. When I'm told it will reflect on my account in 24-48 hours, it does not!

What more do I have to do to get help? I only wanted to terminate the service when the promotional period ends, why do u keep messing up the bills? Can I have some confirmation it won't even affect my credit ratings cos right now the bill is still showing incorrect charges as well as the late charge that was meant to be fixed!

2 REPLIES 2

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Wongle 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues with your bills since your request to disconnect. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to best to help. I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to have been able to help @Wongle

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs