cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Once again virgin haven't got my bill right

Elizabeth-2023
On our wavelength

Every time I chat to virgin I get told "don't worry we will adjust your bill correctly" with all manner of promises and yet again it's still wrong I just don't believe what virgin tell me anymore......meant to be £16 next month after all the corrections adjustments from previous mistakes, but it's still £23 what can I do to get my bill correct ? It's just impossible

😡😡😡

22 REPLIES 22

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Elizabeth-2023 👋

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.  

I am sorry to hear there's been an issue with your billing. 

Will pop you a PM now so I can take a closer look into this. 

Thanks and speak soon.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No one else ever sees what happens, as it always goes to a PM, searching through the forums, there's an awful lot of people with billing issues, never thought virgin would be as bad as talk talk 😪

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time via PM @Elizabeth-2023 

I'm glad the team were able to get things resolved for you. 

Have a lovely weekend!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

I will believe the problem is resolved, when I actually get the correct bill next month for £16 and thereafter £30  virtually every month it goes wring, I get promises in ONs in wattsapp etc that all is sorted and it never is, I guarantee that next month's bill won't be £16 as promised. Virgin can't send an email with the correct amount or amend my online account with the correct figure as it's automated WHAT A NONSENSE anything can be done if somebody cared which virgin dont

Hi @Elizabeth-2023,

I can appreciate your concerns but I can see from our systems the team were able to get this sorted when you spoke with them since posting here.

If you need any further support, let me know.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

YET AGAIN VIRGIN HAVE LIED  YOU PROMISED MY BILL Would BE £16  BUT ITS £23 LIES LIES LIES 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can appreciate the frustration caused,

From checking our threads I can see you were invited into a PM.

When the agent is on shift, they'll respond through that channel. 

Regards,

Kain

Really had enough of virgin billing, feel like bashing my head against the wall, what ever you promise never ever happens, will be leaving virgin once out if contract really had enough

You can't understand the frustration this has caused