cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On line offer.

stew7019
Joining in

Just received a on line offer of £53 for new 18 month contract which is only £4 above what I am paying now , the only difference being new speed would be 250 current speed 125 which is fast enough for us.      
My question is if we accept this offer now will there be a price increase on 1st May. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @stew7019, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

We would advise that any new prices you've been offered would have already factored in any price rises in 2023.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @stew7019, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

We would advise that any new prices you've been offered would have already factored in any price rises in 2023.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David, 

Thanks for the reply . Just an update .

I spoke to Virgin advisor Nisha yesterday and she agreed no price rise on 1st May.  This morning I spoke to advisor Cas to try and better the price and after going around the houses with Volt & SIM card and higher price I told  him sorry but I would probably take the online offer on VM web site. He said he can’t see on line offers and was NOT SURE the 1st May increase would affect the price. Thanks for taking the time to look. Stew