cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On line account

asg1251
Joining in

Hi everyone, left Virgin earlier this year in March and closed account - all good. Am back home now so have resigned for broadband - all good. Setting up log-in to new account, message says "email already registered", so reset password - all good, but now logs me in to original account, which is closed ? Have used form to submit new account number and area code - all good, but then logs me in to original account again ? Any help welcome on how to set up / open new online account appreciated, many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @asg1251,

Thanks for coming back to us about this issue and discussing this over Private Messages.

Please let us know if you've able to access your online account okay tomorrow, once the online account move request has been complete. 

If there's anything else we can do to help you with, please let us know.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @asg1251,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with accessing your online account after re-joining our services!

This can sometimes happen and is an easy fix. We'd need to move your previous online account to your current online account. 

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @asg1251,

Thanks for coming back to us about this issue and discussing this over Private Messages.

Please let us know if you've able to access your online account okay tomorrow, once the online account move request has been complete. 

If there's anything else we can do to help you with, please let us know.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

asg1251
Joining in

Thanks for sorting out the issue, all good now, thanks.

Thanks for the update asg1251,

We appreciate the update and glad to hear you're all back up and running.

If you need any further assistance, please pop back here.

Kind regards Jodi.