Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

On line accesss

I am unable to access my account on line as it does not recognise my password. To try to reset it it does not recognise my date or town of birth. Then it does not recognise my account number area code or billing amount can anyone suggest what my next step is other than moving to an alternative provider. It’s so frustrating not being able to contact virgin as every avenue is blocked by the same questions you are unable to answer as that is the very reason for you wanting to contact them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: On line accesss

Hello

Seen you other post as this  is a community forum and you posted yesterday it can take a few days for a member of the  VM forum team to get back to you as they deal with oldest posts first, also there is not so many staff around today as weekend and this forum is not a direct contact with VM will have to wait.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon Ken71,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been struggling to gain access to your self-care account

Can you please advise me if this is still on going or if you've been able to gain access to the account?

If this is still on gong, have you been able to either clear the cache on your browser, or have been able to try and alternative browser for me?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Browsing history cleared regularly. Can you not clear old history and allow me to set new password. When I try to reset in forgotten password it says my home town and age is wrong?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ken71,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear your unable to access your online account and that trying to go through forgotten password also didn't work.

So I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for all your help I’m now able to see my billing. Thank you again   Ken

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ken,

You are very welcome, regards

Paul.

0 Kudos