Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Official email ?

I signed up to virgin media through cable.co.uk and I have received this email: 

8F90194D-42A5-41FB-831B-90F3C1598F4F.png

Further down is all the details, a reference number and so on. Is this an official email? Or have I been scammed through a website? 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Official email or not?

Hi can anyone help? I signed up for broadband with virgin media through cable.co.uk.

I then received this email below. Is it legit? 

Hello Chelsea,

Thanks for choosing Virgin Media. We've got your order - here's a quick summary of what you've picked, and what happens next.

Thanks for choosing Virgin Media. We've got your order.

You'll receive an email from us shortly with a link to your contract. This is a digital document and has details of your package, plus important legal terms and conditions.

If there's anything else we need to know to complete your order, we'll contact you in the next 48 hours.

For now, sit tight.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Official email ?

Oh dear. I have rejected your image. It contains your full e-mail address. Unless you are keen on being spammed to death think carefully when posting on a public platform. How do you think spammers get fresh addresses to spam?

Please edit your image and repost.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Official email or not?

Hello

Yes it is the email address is a valid VM one.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Official email or not?

@Chelsmorris 

I have merged your threads. Do not make duplicate posts. Against Forum rules. Your thread is now in the right place on the Forum. It does not belong in the e-mail section which is for questions about how VM's residential e-mail system works. That is not your question..

0 Kudos