Menu
eah_1970
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Offers

I appreciate that there are certain "incentives" given to new customers: ie £89 for 18 months then £139 per month thereafter.

Technically after 18 months, they would no longer be a new customer and could leave if they wished.

Why, then is the £139 amount (not the reduced £89 amount) not available to existing customers? Today when I enquired about switching my package, I was quoted a price of £176, iwhich included the advisors "personal discount". At that rate, including price hikes, in 18 months time, I could be paying nearly £190 per month, and the other customer would be on £139 (£51 more) for EXACTLY the same service and products - not to mention the 18 month @ £51 already paid.

Joke of a company

0 Kudos
Richw1982
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Offers

You say a joke of a company, but name a company that doesn't do this

0 Kudos
eah_1970
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There are plenty of companies out there that will give you their best widely available deal  - it is only those people that dont ask that get shafted for years on end.

The point being, that I didnt ask for any ultra special offer - just what they have stated will be the non-contract price in 18 months (and I am happy to pay it now, for 18 months).

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Eah_1970 

As with all providers we do offer introductory offers to new customers, at the start of all of our customers time with us they will have benefited from such a deal. Once this expires we'll always do all we can to offer the best existing customer deal available.

You can discuss deals with the team over 150/0345 454 1111. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos