Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Offered new package deal

Someone rang me tonight and offered me an upgrade on my TV package, after us agreeing a price, and being on the phone for 30 min the advisor then come back and said he made a mistake and tried charging me even more. When I said I'm not paying the extra he just kept saying I had to, when I said I wanted the price honoured or I want to speak to a supervisor he said one wasn't available but would ring me back in 30 min. I've not heard anything. I feel this is very poor customer service and not the way to treat "a valued customer" as he put it when he wanted me to spend more money.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Offered new package deal

Hey DonaghSherwood,

Sorry to hear of the experience that you've had with our team and that we hadn't been able to get the price you offered to be honoured.

Have you been able to get this looked into further since you posted. I have been able to locate your account and cannot see any notes that anybody from our team has been in touch with you.

If you would like your package to be looked into further you would need to get in touch with the team via the methods below

Call into the team on 0345 454 1111

Send a text to the team on 0753 305 1809

Please be aware that there could be a queue to speak to the team over the phone or if you choose to use the text message route, this isn't an instant service but the team will be with you as quickly as possible.

Regards

Steven_L  

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos