cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVERCHARGE ON AGREED CONTRACT

Matto330
Joining in

very poor customer service having agreed to a renewal on my contract and agreement  from £42.50 to £50 (15% increase) have been charged £82.44 (49.5% increase)when questioned the blatant overcharging was told they couldn't authorise and it would be £66  from now on, a contract that Virgin agreed at £50 a legally binding agreement in writing with terms and conditions. After over 1 hour on the phone talking to an agent overseas I was told my agreement could only be authorised by a supervisor and i would be called at 6pm on the Monday that was over a week ago and still no call , Have called again after the usual waiting game on being put on hold for 45 mins guess what a supervisor will be calling me tomorrow night well i won't hold my breath ! I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years which I must say I don't know why when we are treated with such contempt. Alas if there is no call tomorrow I will be cancelling my direct debit and switching to another provider with the small hope that the service will be at best mediocre but will be 49.5% better than Virgin Media.  I accept price increases happen 15% is excessive 49.5% is insulting I'm sure the lady overseas hasn't had a cost of living increase of 5% let alone 15% or a whopping 49.5% ....Virgin needs to look at their customer service ethos as it has quite clearly got it wrong

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Matto330, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had and that you're thinking of leaving us 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel