cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 sim cancellation

JiSingh1
Joining in

Hello,

I was given a renewal for my bundle which I accepted, but in the end I had said I do not want this and cancelled within the 14 days, this bundle was the Ultimate Volt bundle and included the SIM card. The agent told me that O2 would be notified about this and cancel the sim.

Turns out they aren't notified about it, and that I'm outside my 14 day cooling off so apparently I cant do anything apart from pay the money off or keep the sim apparently? Well this isn't any good at all. I took the service out through virgin, while on the phone to virgin so since they started the contract for me with O2, I'm sure you should have been able to notify them.

Can I please have help.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JiSingh1,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear that you decided to cancel and leave us, and that you're having some complications with your O2 SIM card. I'm afraid that as we don't have any access to O2's systems or accounts, we would be unable to perform a cancellation of your O2 SIM card for you. Sorry.

If you do wish to cancel your O2 SIM card then you would need to speak with O2 directly about this. You can reach their team by calling 0344 809 0202 (or 202 from an O2 handset).

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I did not use and I cancelled sim after receiving it, and VM assistant said no any payment will be made etc. BUT I just opened my email and it’s full with O2 remind emails , payment overdue etc. shocking!!! 

Hey tiffancybatanc, thank you for reaching out and confirming this.

If you did cancel the sim within the 14 days then it should of been cancelled.

Please can you tell me what O2 have advised about this when you rang them? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?