Menu
magpieman
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nuisance calls from Virgin

I keep getting calls from an 0800 number offering me a new contract with extras, every time I say I don’t want to change my package but they still keep phoning every day. If the powers that be read this message please be aware that it is very annoying, surely after the offer has been declined a note could be put on your account to say no more call

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nuisance calls from Virgin

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, magpiemann

Sorry that you have been getting these calls, here are some ways at safeguarding against nuisance calls https://www.virginmedia.com/help/home-phone-nuisance-calls  

If these calls are coming from Virgin Media, you can also update marketing preferences available through your online account here, be sure to go to: Profile > My Preferences > Marketing Consent.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
magpieman
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The calls are from Virgin Media using a variety of 0800 numbers, I don’t mind email or postal contact but I don’t want persistent telephone calls, there is no way just to opt out of phone calls and keep other contact preferences.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying, magpieman,

Currently no, there are no options to specify which method of contact as your marketing preferences.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos