Highlighted
pgw006
Joining in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Notice of cancellation

account number [Removed]

This is my notice of cancellation,

I have spent over two hours on two separate days waiting in your crappy que system to cancel my account

I dont have anymore time to wait

I have cancelled all direct debits

thanks for nothing

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
pgw006
Joining in
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Notice of cancellation

account number [Removed]

I have spent over two hours on two separate days waiting in your crappy que system to cancel my account

thanks for nothing

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
pgw006
Joining in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Notice of cancellation

account number [Removed]

thanks for nothing

0 Kudos
pgw006
Joining in
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

This is my notice of cancellation.

account number [Removed]

thanks for nothing

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Legend
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Notice of cancellation

Bad move - the outstanding debt will simply be passed on to a debt collection agency and your credit rating will be marked to reflect that.
You can usually only cancel by phone - call between 8-10 am is best
You may also be able to do it in your local VM high street store - take i.d. and all account information.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
pgw006
Joining in
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

@jbrennand wrote:
Bad move - the outstanding debt will simply be passed on to a debt collection agency and your credit rating will be marked to reflect that.
You can usually only cancel by phone - call between 8-10 am is best
You may also be able to do it in your local VM high street store - take i.d. and all account information.

I dont really care I am moving abroad and i wont need credit

I dont have time for another phone call, I already spoke to two people and they just passed me on.

This company is a joke

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

you can also do it in writing but you must keep paying the bills until cancelled.

Your only screwing yourself over with the actions you have taken

0 Kudos
pgw006
Joining in
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

two hours should be more than enough to cancel if it was a reputable supplier

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

afaik this will do no good - staff might be able to point you in other directions but your notice here is meaningless

as to cancelling DD's fine - as your account will not be cancelled bills will be produced and sent to debt collectors - it will also add black marks on your credit file which is never good

phone or a letter is your options - retentions is who you need - no idea of the wait time

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - then "technical issues" - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

Tony
0 Kudos
pgw006
Joining in
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I dont see why I should keep paying them if they cant even be bothered to take my call.

0 Kudos