cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not the primary account holder

Aj616
Joining in

My family have been virgin media customers since I was a child. I have had a virgin media email address for years so when I moved into my own house and got my own virgin media account for internet, I used my virgin media email address. I did not know that doing so would mean that I couldn't access my bills or change any of the settings in my own home because it is a 'secondary account' of my family's one and only discovered it because Websafe is on in my house but not in my family home and I am unable to turn it off. 

I'm not even sure which account would be our primary one and think it's ridiculous that I'm paying the bills but can't view them. Reading other posts, I thought if I changed the email address to sign into my Virgin Media account to my gmail address it might help but I still can't access billing or apps. I'm still showing as a secondary account. Is there anyway I can fix this because I don't see why people who don't live with me should have control over my internet settings? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Aj616,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've had some trouble with your online account. So I can get a few more details from you to help I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Aj616,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've had some trouble with your online account. So I can get a few more details from you to help I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for letting me know everything has been resolved Aj616,

Glad I could help,

Alex_Rm