Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not telling the truth!ar

Hello, 

i have discovered that there is some lies from your company that I have came across the truth that I have seen that there is Telewest cable in which it’s was taken over by virgin since before it’s was taken som 20 years ago. There is Telewest broadband cable is already had recently been installed by Telewest cable as you see the evidence I came across the truth that there is Telewest cable which is installed by the Telewest broadband cable company it’s the truth being installed before virgin took over Telewest cable. See 3 photos as I think it belong to virgin. The property is at Stainwood  court Darlington. Why is virgin broadband customer team is telling lies to their customers? They should stop the pack of lies act now to stop it. Sorry I unable to insert photos, but try again later on if you need to see it.

andrew

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not telling the truth!ar

Sometimes new service to a cabled property is blocked as there is no availability, and you just have to hope that the necessary investment will be made.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not telling the truth!ar

It is utter rubbish that investment are not required for this it’s just ridiculous as there should have virgin cable should be available because there is Telewest cable in the area as mention as I wish virgin customer service stop lying about it as it’s was available at stainwood court Darlington that the white box was fitted outside by Telewest which has a large T in the middle that it’s broadband cable system been there before virgin took over Telewest cable known as blueyonder as I cannot understand why they lying about it.

andrew.

0 Kudos