Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not renewing

I've been trying to speak to someind/anyone about not renewing my contract, due to the price hike, I only have broadband and landline, I get nowhere and it runs out tomorrow 29/10/20,i used the text help, but as yet, zero reply, so I've since sent yet another text giving them name, account number, telling them as its the only way to inform them, yes, tried phoning loads, the call gets killed after a loooong wait, I'm now cancelling my Direct debit, it's hardly my fault they don't reply, they're fast at telling you of the hike in cost, so as of 11.50 tonight, I class myself as NOT being a Virgin customer, I've kept the text messages as way of proof that I informed them, any comments would be welcome 

0 Kudos
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Not renewing

Whatever you do, don't cancel your direct debit, it will put you at fault and result in a build up of debt and a damaged credit rating.

You either need to persist on the phone, call at 8am, or write to them, per the T&C's you agreed to on signing up. You can Google for the address.

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not renewing

Hi Marjie,

You should call (again) 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

or write to them to as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#e

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos