cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received welcome email just lots separate emails

Lexi-leigh
Joining in

Hi im new to virgin and I haven't received my welcome email/pack, just lots separate emails so you have to go on the hunt for things,I've account number and area reference etc.i just want a simple summary in one email please. I haven't been told my home phone number yet, I had issues cos I wasn't given parental control pin by engineer and I had to call which was a nightmare for a simple code that couldn't be found cos I wasn't showing as activated blah blah. I still haven't been told the name of my deal cos a few things were tweaked over the phone to get what pack i needed. Nothing had been mentioned about the £50 bill credit that should have been applied as part of an incentive to join virgin. As well as advertising that my deal includes the use of 3 apps with virgin media. But then I find out that when I signed up to switch to pay monthly p2 contract instead of pay as you go  I'm actually paying more than I do on my current tarrif, for less data, and where is my app reward for that please. I am Housebound disabled woman so initially I was told about your social tarrifs but looked into getting a deal but I'm left feeling confused and feeling that I've been led up the path a bit and I'm wanting to k ow where theze promised things are they made me choose to go with virgin in the first place, your sincerely lexi taylor 

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Lexi-leigh 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community Forums. 

I'm sorry to hear you've found the various emails and processes confusing. Unfortunately, we aren't able to provide a single summary email regarding your entire account. The various documents we send are required by legal regulation. If possible, calling your Mobile Number from your Landline (during your package allowance times), will provide you with your Landline number via Caller ID.

In regard to your TV Service, when first taking out a service, your TV PIN will be 1234 or 0000. Our teams are only able to reset this, if the PIN has been changed and forgotten.

If you have made changes to your package, you should receive a confirmation email, and a brief summary of what is included in your package, along with the pricing and contract length (if applicable). This can take up to 5 working days to be received, depending on the changes made.

For any Refer a Friend queries, it's best to contact our partner, Aklamio, who runs the scheme itself and provides the reward. You can find their details, and ways to contact them, here.

To clarify, you've mentioned the less data and app reward, when signing in to your My Virgin Media account, here, do you see confirmation of Volt benefits being active?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ