Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Not received virgin media rewards

Hi I referred a friend to virgin an I was supposed to recieve £50 rewards an neither of us have received the reward 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received virgin media rewards

Hi there Chelc999,

Welcome to our Community Forum and thanks for posting. Regarding the Refer a Friend, can you tell us whether the correct process was followed? It's important that they follow the instructions and use the links so our system knows that the Refer a Friend process is being followed. Please see this link for more information. If it was followed, it may be that it's too soon for the credit. Please refer to the above link about the timelines.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yes the right process was followed in my account it just says the 50 is pending but it’s been well over 28 days since they’ve had there service up an running 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

When did you refer your friend and do you know roughly when your friend acted upon it? 

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

28/04/2019 that was the date I referred an my friend acted on it neither of us have received the rewards they did email me on the 28th of April to say the reward is on the way but that’s almost 2 months now 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Can you contact our referral partner Aklamio  so they can check it? They look after our rewards and referrals. Please call them on  01576 820030 or email virgin-media@aklamio.com .

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I’ve just called the number an they said tthe reward was validated on the 28/04/2020 but virgin media have not yet let them know the validation 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I think the process has changed in March-April this year and I've checked your account and cannot see any details. Did they say anything else about it?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

No they said they just haven’t received the validation of virgin media get to be able to process the reward it just was it’s pending waiting for the confirmation to be sent to them it’s been almost 2 months now He signed an an was set up within the week of the referral being sent 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I've gone on a hunt for more information have been told that it's Aklamio who looks after the scheme now. Are they waiting for confirmation from your friend? If so can you ask your friend to contact them and show them the required details?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos