cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received the welcome email

MTB_loon
Joining in

Hi,

I signed up for broadband and TV over a week ago but l haven’t received a welcome email yet.

I was told on the call that I should receive the email in a day or two but as yet no email. I’ve check the junk and spam folders and it’s not in there either.

How long should it take to receive this?

thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @MTB_loon, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear that you've not yet been issued with the welcome E-Mail, and sadly we wouldn't be able to re-produce this via our Community Forums

Have you been able to set up a self-care account since signing up for the services?

Or is there perhaps any information you need from the account to assist you further? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I gave my email address and password when I signed up.
I’ve tried to sign into my account using these details but it errors stating user name or password is not correct.

I tried to use the forgotten email/password link but as I don’t know my account number or area code I can’t progress any further (I believe these would be in the welcome email)

Thanks.

Hey @MTB_loon,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @MTB_loon.

I have looked into this and found out the issue as to why the email hasn't been sent to you, the agent you spoke to made a spelling mistake on your email address, I have now corrected that and resent over your contract, to confirm your account number and your area reference will also be on your contract.

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. 

Please let me know, if you don't receive the email by this afternoon and I will look into it further for you. 

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi so I’m also having this issue I signed up yesterday via a referral link off my friend I’ve received email about setting up my referral account to check my reward process but I haven’t received no confirmation email or anything my kit said it was coming Friday when I ordered but no confirmation email or contract or anything

Morning queenjodiec, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry for any confusion regarding your set up. So I can take a closer look at this for you I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex,

I am also having a similar problem.

I have paid for broadband, but haven't received a confirmation email with my account number or any other details so I can't log in to my account.

I have called two times and both times they said I will receive the email as they said they had resent it, but still not had any email come through.

Hopefully you can help me please?

Hey FraserL, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear this.

I will send you a PM now, please look out for my message in your inbox. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt,

I’m also having similar issues. 

I have ordered broadband, but haven't received a confirmation email with my account number or any other details so I can't view my account/order status. I was told this should be done within a couple of days but it’s been over a week.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,