cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received sign up voucher

Honeywood
Joining in

I signed up for Virgin Media M500 on September 7th, through the link to receive the £100 Amazon voucher.

I received the email 'An update on your gift' that stated it will be up to 120 days to receive the gift. It is now past 120 days and not heard a thing so if someone can help me sort this matter out and receive my voucher it would be much appreciated. 

In the email it says for any queries email the linked address, which when emailed it says this email address is unmonitored.

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Honeywood,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that there's been an issue with the gift to accompany your bundle. Was this a package you ordered via a third party, or directly through us?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach, 

I believe it was purchased directly through Virgin, however I can't be 100% certain as I did look on price comparisons at the time. I can provide my order reference if this ensures it can be checked / see who I should be contacting to chase up the voucher. 

The email I got, said about buying it through a virgin link so I am confident it is Virgin and not a third party.

If you need anything else lmk

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Honeywood,

Thanks for providing those details. You've mentioned you received an email for an offer, can you confirm whether the domain (after the @ symbol), is Virgin Media, or another company?

Have you received a CH or WS number at all? This normally indicates that the order is from a 3rd-Party, and it would be a case of reaching back out to them as they would be the ones who provide the voucher.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

It says giftcloud.com

And the order number is CH.

Do you have contact details / know who I should get in touch with regarding this?

Thanks for the help!

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Honeywood,

Thanks for popping back with some further details. Unfortunately, whilst we can't specifically advise on which site you put this order through, we tend to see BroadbandChoices use the GiftCloud service.

We'd recommend reaching out directly to GiftCloud as they may be able to trace this for you or assist further.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ