Menu
blackbird69
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not received new contract

I spoke to Customer Services yesterday (08/09) and agreed a new contract.  I was told I would receive an email to agree the details but have not received anything yet.  My account online also still has the previous details.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
blackbird69
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received new contract

So to update on the missing contract - I have phoned Customer Services again yesterday (09/09) to see why I havent had an email and my online account has no record of a new contract.  I was told that although my new details were in the system it seemed liked the update hadnt been applied.  Spent ages on hold and eventually told all was not processed and I should see an email.

Guess what, still no email (not in junk mail), and although a credit has been applied to my account, the package still has the same monthly fee and no loyalty discount has been applied.

Seeing quite a few people on the forum with the same issue.  Is this a known issue?

Suddenly not feeling very loyal......could be a 3 strikes and your out situation.  SkyQ might be the answer unless someone can help?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
daveeb
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received new contract

Yes as you point out it seems to be a common problem at the moment. My call to retentions was 6 days ago, I negotiated new terms for the same package without any fuss. I've got a partial credit showing on the account for next month which matches what I was told would happen on the phone  but no indication as yet if the amount they intend to take next month is the agreed amount and no new contract showing on the account yet nor the promised e-mail confirmation of the change. I can only hope the correct charges have been applied, but won't be sure until the next bill comes along. It really shouldn't be this frustrating.

I'm sure one of the techs on the forum will pick up on your post and see what's happening, they are generally pretty helpful.