Menu
cojoka
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not received my £75 gift voucher

Hi when I signed up to virgin broadband it was the £75 gift voucher deal I selected,before I went ahead and placed order a screen popes up about the voucher and I filled in all the details and then proceeded with my broadband order,that was in February and I have received no email or anything about the voucher.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received my £75 gift voucher

Hi cojoka, thanks for your post - sorry to hear you haven't received your voucher as expected.

So we can ensure we're able to help - can you confirm if you signed up via VM directly, or via a 3rd party website/offer?

Also, do you have confirmation of the deal you signed up for showing that the voucher should be included? If so please send a screen-cap over to to me via PM and I'll see what we can do.

Tom

0 Kudos
cojoka
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi,I signed up on VM website and as I say, before I went through to sign up a screen popped up about the £75 voucher which I filled in my details but on my VM account there is no mention of the offer and no emails sent concerning it.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming. I understand the voucher is sent 120 days after your installation. If you haven't received it at that point you can contact the the right people about it here.

Hope this helps.

Tom 

0 Kudos