Menu
Jonway85
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Not received my £75 gift voucher

Hi, I've been with virgin for months now and still am yet to have received my £75 gift voucher??? I've tried email with no response. Can anybody help me please??? 

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Not received my £75 gift voucher

Hello Jonway85, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Amazon Voucher looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. 

Can I firstly ask how you processed the request for the voucher please?

Was it through a 3rd party company like a comparison site?

Do you have email confirmations to show us? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Jonway85
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi I do have an email, I'm not sure how to add it onto this though, it came through egift - thr email is noreplygiftcloud.com and I used their link to create account and join with £75 amazon voucher reward. I've got screen shots and can forward my original link if needed to an email
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonway85, 

Thanks for coming back to me with that information, it really does help!

So because the voucher came through E-Gift, we wouldn't be able to help in this respect because it wasn't a promotion via Virgin Media. 

However, I have E-Gift's support link here and you should be able to gain more information from them. 

Things to explain are -

• You purchased the promotional offer through their company. 
  • You have been waiting for the voucher for X amount of time. 
  • You've already been in contact with us, but we cannot help in this circumstance. 

I will continue to offer you advice if you need it whilst conversing with them 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Jonway85
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help! They've responded with -Given that you have completed your purchase through our journey and met the voucher terms and conditions, you will receive your voucher from no-reply@giftcloud.com once your order and purchase has been validated by Virgin Broadband. Details of how to receive your gift will be sent to the email used to sign up for the voucher up to 120 days from your date of activation

Not sure if virgin has confirmed with them... can I find out?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Jonway85. I'm unsure how we'd go about do that to be honest as it's not a promotion I'm aware of, but we can take a look at your account and see if there's any reference to this in your notes and see what can be done. 

Please look out for my PM and get back to me when you can.

Tom