Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not received a single email or bill since signing up, have been charged, and unable to access my account

I signed up for Virgin broadband and TV in a high street store which was installed on the 25th march. Since then the only correspondence I've ever received from Virgin media has been a text to arrange the installation. I have never received any kind of contract in writing, email or bill about my account (and have thoroughly checked junk email folders). I have an account number from the installation visit but no area reference so I'm unable to access my account online. I'm attempting to do so because my initial payment has come out of my bank account which seems astronomically high compared to what I was quoted in store. Fortunately this did not overdraw my bank account but could have done easily as I was quoted a much lower amount and did not know when I would be billed. Not sure if this is appropriate for a public forum post but I can't find any other way of getting in touch.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received a single email or bill since signing up, have been charged, and unable to access...

Hi Dan,

thanks for using the forums to get this issue sorted. I am incredibly sorry for this situation and I can appreciate your concern with not being able to register on your online account to check your bill.

I'll be happy to have a look into this for you, I'll send you a PM now so we can chat more privately.

Speak soon.

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received a single email or bill since signing up, have been charged, and unable to access...

Hi Dan, 

Just wanted to let the community know that we resolved your problem and closed the complaint.

I am really glad we managed to help.

If you need any future help please just create a new post and we will be more than happy to help 🙂

Kindest regards,

Megan_L

0 Kudos