cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received Netflix activation email

Chrisp45
On our wavelength

I recently moved house and ended up having a new Virgin Media account. My bill shows Netflix is included in my package but I’ve not had an activation email. 
I’ve already queried this but still not had a resolution  

Chris 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Chrisp45 

Welcome back to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your Netflix. I can see that you have an open private message with one of my colleagues who is assisting your further with this issues.

Once they have any further updates for you, they'll come back to you directly via your open private message. If you receive any further communication from the IT team, you can also let my colleague know via private message and we can support further from there. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Chrisp45 

Welcome back to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your Netflix. I can see that you have an open private message with one of my colleagues who is assisting your further with this issues.

Once they have any further updates for you, they'll come back to you directly via your open private message. If you receive any further communication from the IT team, you can also let my colleague know via private message and we can support further from there. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

PhilipF
Superfast

Hi Following me re-contracting it took 65 days for this to be sorted I had Netflix via my own subs as well, which VM credited the refunds to my bill 10.99 x 2 and Netflix refunded the 3rd payment when they could see I was once again been paid by VM.

Saed2
Joining in

I am having the same problem. When will you send the activation email?

Good Afternoon @Saed2, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issue with the Netflix account.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to create a self-care account for your services?

If so, please login and advise me if there's an "Activate" tab that refers to Netflix on the home dashboard.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

How and where do I create a self-care account?

Please follow the register for an account button here https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media and the relevant steps after. This should result in setting up your account and sending you a verification email.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have the Virgin Media App. There a no activate tab. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Saed2 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your Netflix activation.

If you follow the instructions here - are you able to activate Netflix through here? Please do keep us updated

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs