Menu
cardinalwong
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Not received Amazon Gift Voucher

Hi,

I purchased a Virgin Media M200 Fibre plan on 01/09/2021 but have not received the £50.00 Amazon Voucher. it's over 120 days since from my order. I have confirmation email with subject "An Update on your Gift". I checked there's no e-mail from Giftcloud (no-reply@giftcloud.com). Will Virgin Media assist and follow up

Many thanks,

Ben

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received Amazon Gift Voucher

Hi Cardinalwong, 

thank you for your post and welcome to forums 🙂 

I am sorry to hear this, we have not had an amazon voucher offers. Did you place this order via a third party site?

Zoie

0 Kudos
cardinalwong
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie,

I receive below e-mail when activate offer from Virgin Media website and I had the CH order reference number. Checked my mailbox no e-mail receive from Gift Cloud, tried contact with Gift Cloud only get auto reply e-mail. 

Screenshot 2021-12-07 at 12.51.23 PM.png

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for sharing that, 

Sadly this isn't an offer that has come from ourselves and not something we can chase up.

You would need to use the contact email address on the bottom of the email.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
cardinalwong
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I did send email to both vouchers@broadbandchoices.co.uk and customerservices@broadbandchoices.co.uk in last week, that's only receive auto reply email and that's all. 

Ben

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry Ben,

This isn't something we can help with, you would need to keep chasing this via the emails you've used.

Alex

0 Kudos
Cheated999
Tuning in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi, the exact same thing has happened to me and from my searches many many other people, I am going to collect all the different stories out there, make a video about it, and put it all over social media because it's ridiculous the number of people this has happened to, I've rang over 10 times, just told lies over and over. I'm not letting it drop.

As has been said time and time again, Virgin you need to choose your partners correctly, if there is a link that we can purchase your package from and they are fraudulent, you should not be allowing us to purchase through those links, you are a multi-billion dollar company.

p.s. I'm sorry for the person that has to deal with who will be on minimum wage it's not your fault, but I'm going to make Richard a little video I think.

Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cheated999, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear of the experience you've had here. Can I confirm where the voucher was from - was this direct from ourselves or through a 3rd party? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Ryan_N- Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Cheated999
Tuning in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

3rd party that you sanctioned... your company not you directly.
0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I appreciate you're not speaking to me directly, don't worry - I get it 🙂 

When you've spoken with the 3rd party in relation to this, what have they advised? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Ryan_N- Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos