cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not impressed !!

Chrisbt2876
Tuning in

I am or of contract and decided I had had enough of paying 70 quid a month for a phone line I don’t use and slow internet and Wi-Fi I can only get in half my house ..

in April I contacted customer services and cancelled my services.  I was told I would have to give 30 days notice and therefore I would have to pay the bill in May, which I did.  
I have now received a bill for June !!  I have just called customer services to explain this and have been told that they have no record of me cancelling !!!!!  The said the have record of me phoning but the call was cut off and they tried to call me back .  The call wasn’t cut off at all !!   She said she will cancel it now but again I will have to give 30 days notice and pay another bill if not 2 !!  I’m fuming !!!  I can’t prove I called but I know I did …. And have already cancelled direct debit.   Does this happen a lot ??  Easy for Virgin to say you never called when I can’t prove it ??? 

chris 

2 REPLIES 2

carl_pearce
Community elder

Cancelling the direct debit will just cause you issues in the future.

VM will find a way to get the money you 'owe', even with debt collectors as well as a marker on your credit rating.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Chrisbt2876, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear about this.

I have taken a look at our side and since you posted this I can see you have spoke to the team.

Did they manage to get this resolved for you at all? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?