Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Not getting channels I am paying for

Very unhappy customer. I phoned about 2 weeks ago to canel my broadvand and tv subscription due to inflated fee. I was called the following day to offer me an offer to remain with you which I accepted only to find that I am bot getting the channels I was promised. I called today to get it resolved and was told there was nothing they could do and I have no had to cancel my package again but still not getting all the channels that I am paying for. I was then disconnected when your employee was trying to teansfer my call. Such poor service considering the length of time I have been a customer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not getting channels I am paying for

Hello Christov660

It's disappointing to hear of the issues recently experienced in regards to your TV package and the problems faced when speaking to the team when trying to get this resolved. We appreciate you raising this via the forum and welcome to the community.

We have noticed an increase in contact around 'missing channels' that were added for free during the current pandemic and lockdown to help customers keep entertained. They were recently removed with a 'subscription' message being displayed on the channel. If they weren't included in your TV package prior to lockdown this will be why they have been removed.

What have the team advised in regards to this when you have spoken to them?

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The channels that have been removed I have had for the full duration of my time with virgin.  I have just got a message saying my bill was due which is £44 when my bill was supposed to be £30.   The way I have been treated is appalling.  I have waited over 1 week for a response from anyone on this forum and it makes me feel like you are only interestef in new customers rather than existing ones.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back ot us. 

What channels are missing please? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am no longer chasing you guys nor am I willing to repeat answers that I have previously given over the phone. 

Apparently the channels are not missing I am just not getting them because what I was promised was not available and should never have been offered.   I am now paying more money for less channels and embarrassing customer care.

I have now received a bill which is wrong and I will not pay. If you want to contact me then phone me directly as you have my mobile on file. The way you have handled my situation is shambolic but thankfully I only have 1 more week with your company. Such a shame after many years happy service that I am now leaving under these circumstances.

Please understand this rant is not aimed directly at you but your colleagues who have left me feeling tired and frustrated with Virgin Media which is a shame as I say after many years happy service I am now leaving with nothing but negative thoughts.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

if you do not pay you'll damage your credit file

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos