cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not complete cancellation nightmare

ctea
Joining in

I called to cancely whole package in end of July. Received an email for the removal and a new package. I called again to confirm to ensure that I don't want any package. The agent confirm that it is normal and I need to wait for a month. So my landline stopped and mobile also stopped and moved to sky not knowing that my broadband was not disconnected.

Today I still receive bill of 41.95. I called and the agent said there has been no evidence that I cancelled all packages and the termination of broadband didn't go through. The only thing he can do is terminate the broadband now and need to pay for another two months.

I try to raise the complaints twice using the webform. Twice I received confirmation of case number **** with asterisk. Cannot find my case when I log back in!

How can I officially made complaints?

4 REPLIES 4

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Have a read of this.  If still in doubt, contact Citizens Advice.  

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ctea,

Welcome back to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you are having issues since leaving our service. We can understand the frustration caused and want to best help. To further take a look into this, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks to the support team that helped me to close the account and get some refund date back to when I asked to close the account.

However I am still asked to pay the equipment fee even though I have returned the hub. 

It turned out that I have two hub in my list, one is faulty and replaced by tech but they are still on my list and they are asking me to pay the fee for hub.

Hi ctea, 

Thanks for coming back to us in the Community on this one. 

We're glad that things regarding the cancellation have been sorted for you but you're still having an issue when it comes to the return of the equipment. 

I can see you are already in a private conversation with my colleague so they will look in to this further for you. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs