cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to log into my account

Moshmallow
Joining in

Hi everyone,

I seem to be having the same issue as some of you as I am unable to log into my account and change the settings. For some reason, parental locks are on and I did not do this and now I cannot even turn it off. I have tried accessing my account on my phone and computer using my 4G instead and still won’t load in at all. I have also tried using the app and it seems stuck on the loading screen for ages!

Can someone reach out and help? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Moshmallow 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your account

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Moshmallow 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your account

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Woah, what about me? I posted with the same issue yesterday and today after being told to by your Twitter team. No one has reached out to me yet...

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @NikTheGeek

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your email

An issue has been identified by our teams which is affecting multiple users logging in which has now been staged to our support teams, we hope to have a resolution as soon as possible. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause

Travis_M
Forum Team

Any update? Been 3 days I've not been able to login. Can you change some settings for me?

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @NikTheGeek 

Thanks for your response

This is an issue affecting multiple customers so unfortunately this isn't something I'd be able to fix with you directly, our support teams are looking to have this resolved as soon as they can. My apologies for the inconvenience again

Travis_M
Forum Team

For a previous customer you PMd them and offered to help change the settings they wanted changing. Can you not do the same for me?

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @NikTheGeek 

Thanks for your response

The issue is being caused by an issue which is ongoing as previously advised, with changing settings the issue would still be ongoing. Once our team have resolved this you'll be able to access your account with the website again, my apologies.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

I just want my websafe settings changed. Other people have had theirs changed by forum staff...

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @NikTheGeek 

Thanks for your response and my apologies for the confusion there

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information so I can get this changed for you, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team